Thread: Cooooooooooow
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 02:53 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
trachemys
Marchia in Aeternum

Originally Posted by Cow View Post
Trach, you has said in past, very clearly, that you has to disengage with me when I using. And I TOTAL FREAKING SUPPORT THAT, BUDDY! But I make clear in last thread that I struggling again, so I not sure what to do when you does this kind of posts, you see? Please advise.

PS. My tiny cabbages was very well receive. I broil them in butter with little bit of maple syrup. My older brother tell story that huge desert turtle walk past his sidewalk. Size of beach ball. Moving very fast. Was phone number paint on his shell, so he call it. Owner come running from down block, say turtle is master escape artist. Turtle 60 year old and his name is: Larry. Is take two people to carry him back to his yard. Owner say he has dig under fence, chew through fence, and escape out gate. It kind of make me sad. Everybody just want to be free, yes?

I'm hoping that some attention will help you choose to not use.

MMMmmm, tiny cabbages.

Poor Larry. Some people would say Poor Junior. Junior was a rescue. He can't see well enough to live in the wild. I've thought about getting a tortoise to compliment Junior. If I can find one to rescue, I might.