Old 04-06-2015, 02:19 PM
  # 434 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Thanks Saoutchik. The guy with the zillion arrests actually showed up. Late, but he showed up. So he doesn't have another hatch mark on the tallies of his 101 times that he failed to show up previously. Some of us have never been arrested. Some may have been arrested. Some of us have been arrested so many times that they haven't shown up on 101 occasions. It really does put things into perspective.

I think we all with we had more time off. Are you going on vacation HaF, or just taking days? Either way, it won't be at work.

I'm ready to get out of here. Weather got colder. Mr. Ruby texted that he is going out of town again for work on Wednesday. I'm okay with that. Kids went skating with the child care place today. I'm hoping that they are still talking to me when I pick them up. Son was NOT keen on skating. Daughter was crying, again, that she didn't want to go.

Who has had a six year old daughter? Do they ALWAYS cry? I don't remember crying that much when I was that age. It's always something. I hope she grows out of it.