Old 04-05-2015, 05:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
maia1234

Struggling Today, Need Support From My A Friends

Happy Easter to my friends who celebrate Easter!!

I am struggling today. This is my first Easter without AXH. I am feeling really angry. I am so mad that he "chose" his addictions over me, our family, our life together, throwing away 34 years together. I so pray everyday that he will find the "light". I go no contact and have for a long time. He doesn't understand why, but for my sanity I have too.

So DD21 is home for the weekend and sees her Dad. She tells me that her Dad is thinking of moving to Tennessee where he can be closer to his other addiction (white water canoeing), so he can play and party 24 hours a day with all his BFF's. I guess he no longer has anything here and he plans on moving on.

I am sure that I will get my "monthly" text today wishing me a Happy Easter. (last months texts I told him to "grow up, sober up and work a program, he responded "I'm not a drunk"!!

I so want to tell him off!! I want to lit into him about his "selfish addictions" have destroyed our marriage, our family, our home, and that it is killing him. This sucks!! I am very sad, I don't want to be sitting here crying!!

Please help me do the right thing when he texts, on how to respond!! You guys are always there for me and I appreciate all your words of wisdom and strength, even for the other side!!

I hope you all have a Blessed Easter with your families!!