Old 04-05-2015, 03:42 AM
  # 352 (permalink)  
Weasel1966
A simple guy making his way

BIM.... That would upset me as well. Glad you are feeling better today! Thanks for sharing it with us. Sad.

Miss Ruby... Women of steel! I wish I could send you on an all expense paid trip to an island spa where you can be pampered and catered to for a whole week. But instead all I can send is more positive energy and digital hugs!

Gilmer... I love that you saw the tone of the thread and adjusted. That was sweet. Sometimes it difficult to keep up and a serious post can be followed by a funny post and the person posting the funny comment seems insensitive. We all know that's not the case but i always look for the last few posts if I cannot fully catch up before I post. That's sweet and intuitive of you!

As for this guy. The wonderful smells of the hycinths greeted me as I opened my bedroom door. The whole apart,net has a flowery smell. The sun is out. I face west so I see a sunset from my chair and not sunrises... I am up high and can see over all the trees and houses.

I slept late. Guilty pleasures until I start exercising again with this knee. Next week.

Good morning... Missing Trach this weekend. Forgetful kevin....

K