View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 02:56 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
katie44

My husband and I met with the police over AS cheque fraud . Beyond upset they let us know he would be charged and released . Basically a slap on the wrist . Currently he's on probation. He has 3 prior frauds us other drug related charges . We told them we were nervous of him , we were told just to call in complaints if he called made threats etc . If he breaches the restraining order he would be charged but probably released unless he makes threats . He called on Friday my spouse told him not too call again and we were aware of his cheque fraud . Of course he denied it , he went off the deep end . He said horrible things hoped we lost our business perhaps our customers could find a better deal elsewhere. We were low life scum he couldn't wait for us to loose our home he went on and on . He was stone cold with pure rage said he didn't care that we were charging him. In all the years he has been using I have never heard him like this . His doc has changed from crack to meth in the last few months . It is like he has no conscience at all. Generally he would have begged us not to charge him he truly didnt care . Turns out that same night he called our daughter overseas proceeded to tell her horrible stuff about us . Yesterday I get a call from a very good friend asking if I thought so bad about her why wouldn't I tell her too her face . I am sick to my stomach over him . Why would he be bent on causing us problems ? Nasty and evil beyond belief ! Ourbusiness is not doing well at all but we are trying to hold our own, between the financial stress and him my nerves are a mess. All we've done is try to help him in the past . He is on one big mission to cause us problems all because we have detached from him and he stole from us again .