Old 04-03-2015, 07:39 AM
  # 205 (permalink)  
strategery

Checking in this morning. Slept in a bit this morning, which I needed. Going to hit some aerobics classes that I am not usually able to hit since I am usually in class. However, due to it being good Friday, no classes. Still have plenty of stuff to do after the aerobics classes, but I want to have a little fun.

No plans for easter other than making food. My MIL wanted us to come up for Easter, but it's usually an 8 hour drive one way for us to get there, which is just too much since I have a lot of stuff to do and I also don't want to be around alcohol.

In terms of going to different stores, I remember doing that too. Between that and the bottles clanking with the recycling, those are two things I don't have to deal with any more.

BigS-that parade just looks a bit creepy, but very interesting.

Ruby-I love night court. Was rather stunned to hear about some of those stories. 256 times?!! Was the guy sent to rehab by the court system?

Lbrain-what? No camping in crimea?

Weasel-I agree with growing an herb garden. We're going to grow some thyme since I am tired of having to buy the fresh stuff at the grocery store. Although I kept on giggling every time I heard herb garden since some people think of growing other things.

Bmac-I once kept up my Christmas tree until May since it made me feel happy having it up.