Thread: last chance
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 05:06 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  
FreeOwl

Originally Posted by MarathonMan View Post
Been on an 8 week bender. My wife told me this morning ive got to quit. I told her i need ro taper as was getting physical withdrawl last time. She said i can do my taper but the next drink past my lips after that and she is divorcing me and taking our baby with her.

I'm so sad and broken and still not sure i can do it, inhonestly think im going to end up loosing my family over this yet im still desperate to get home and drink even as part of a taper.

I would give the world for a do over, if i could have my time again things would be so different.

Booked in to see an addiction councilor but not sure i have the heart for it any more. Maybe will be best if she gets the baby away from me, the least i could do is save him from a life of having me as a dad.

I cant believe that once upon a time i had hopes and dreams and it ended up like this.
Forget the taper man.... do whatever it takes and do it now.

This is a pivotal moment.....

What do you really want?

"I would give the world for a do over, if i could have my time again things would be so different."

Is this true????

THEN MAKE IT HAPPEN. There is no excuse. It's your choice. YOU CAN HAVE YOUR TIME AGAIN.

But you have to choose it and you have to make it happen.

Throw the word taper out of your vocabulary and get down to business. TODAY.