View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 07:03 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
ZHIK

Originally Posted by rednails View Post
Why am I crying right now?
Thanks ZHIK, I think you're right. My husband and I have been going through a rough patch financially as well. You'd think we'd respond by not wasting money on alcohol but instead we just use it as an entertainment source.

As far as the explicit stuff-that's a great idea actually. Some times I actually turn my husband down because I'd rather go have a drink. I would never tell him that, but if I'm being honest...

I have a dog too, I think she could help a lot with keeping me from being bored. We only got her in January, and honestly she's been a great excuse to get us both outside. Generally, outside is a great place to be for me if I'm trying to avoid alcohol.

Thanks a bunch again, it is nice to be able to actually say that I have a problem and talk about it.
You're crying because you've hit the point emotionally that makes you drink. I knew there was more but didn't want to overwhelm you. It would come up at some point.

Look at your emotions. The ones that made you cry. There's more than boredom, isn't there?