View Single Post
Old 01-17-2003, 05:24 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
Peanut
Paused

Cold Heart

Dear friend,

Your post brought home to me so many feelings that I have been trying to avoid. The coldness had become a very big part of my life. I never laugh any more and I don't think that I could smile if I tryed. Many times I felt like someone had replaced my heart with a big block of Ice. I never new why I felt that way untill I visited this board and read some of the post. That block started melting when I saw that I truly was not alone. All that time I felt so alone and I wasn't . Then there was just plain good advice. And then finally the love that each member shows to each other. I spent some time reading the post before I had the strangth to post myself. I am still with my A and I miss the sober man that I married so many years ago. But, I now know that that man is gone forever and so is that woman that I was them. I have felt to deep to ever be her again. I can go on from here. I WILL find my smile and I WILL laugh freely again.

Just like everyone else here I am sending you Love. Your post has help so many us. Your post has helped my feel less cold.