View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 03:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
katie44

Does it ever stop !

We changed all the locks on our home . We have no contact with AS. Wednesday I go to the bank, was in shock AS cashed a check through our account for 400.00. He stole our personal checks and forged his dads name. I have no idea how he got our cheque book ? That concerns me even more . His account is at the same bank I spoke to the bank manager they automatically shut down his account . He has stolen in the past and I have had him charged . Not every time though . I can not pay my mortgage this week. Sick over him. Not too mention the problems he's caused with my banking . My spouse and I are self employed struggling like many . He has absolutely no conscience ! Yesterday he tried to put another one in for another 400.00. The bank would not give me a copy of that cheque for the police as it didnt clear our account . I have an appt . With the fraud department . Good place for him jail ! He is still on probation so he will be breeched . He has no idea we know and we've not said anything to anyone . If he knew he's about to be arrested he'd run. I love my son but I sure dont like him at all . I'm a nervous wreck how he managed to get the cheques . He's a liar, a con artist & a thief ! Yes I know he's an addict at what point do we start dismissing there actions .