View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 04:27 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
getright15

Originally Posted by Jen73 View Post
I respond to that, Good luck on the case.. I know that some states are sticklers on DUI's. Like my Best Friend she has been thru courts for so many different things and this one is taking longer than it should be. They want to charge her more than a DUI.

I know I shouldn't give up, I got myself to send 7 apps tonight. I just hope they call me for an interview. Even though I wish jobs will look over the nervous and see how good employee I am and train me. Lot of jobs don't even train you the way it should be though.
Also I learned this as well....if and when you are applying through a 3rd party like Monster, Careerbuilder etc....I go straight to that postings website instead of applying through a 3rd party. I found that I received more responses that way since it's going directly to that companies website instead of being filtered through one of the other job sites.

Also if you haven't yet...send your resume to temp job agencies. I've gotten a lot of hits and phone interviews that way as well.