View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 03:47 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Jen73
New Life Sober

Originally Posted by getright15 View Post
Job searching is one of the hardest things especially when you don't have one. It makes it so frustrating. I posted in your DUI thread the other day. I bring that up because I had just lost my job and then I get a DUI about a month later. I was depressed with no motivation for anything and of course drinking caused it to get worse getting that DUI. I finally did get a full time a few months later while doing small things in between. My point is you can't give up. I know how difficult it is, but you can't let it get the best of you. While I was jobless and dealing with the DUI I also was denied unemployment. Tough and rough couple of months, but made it through. You can as well.

I respond to that, Good luck on the case.. I know that some states are sticklers on DUI's. Like my Best Friend she has been thru courts for so many different things and this one is taking longer than it should be. They want to charge her more than a DUI.

I know I shouldn't give up, I got myself to send 7 apps tonight. I just hope they call me for an interview. Even though I wish jobs will look over the nervous and see how good employee I am and train me. Lot of jobs don't even train you the way it should be though.