View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 12:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Jen73
New Life Sober

No energy for job searching

Hi guys, I don't have no energy searching for jobs today or this week. My husband brings it up or when there is a situation he tells me we need your income. I am getting tired of filling out apps. They are getting harder and harder for me. Or its the same redundant routine. I have put in many job apps out there the beginning of the year and only got 3 interviews. Of course they didn't want me.

I been told from many people its not met to be, what if its not met to be at all. My husband has told me his employer wants him to move to Arlington to take over the project there. Of course its not going to be next year. It is awesome that he is becoming a pretty good Project manager, but that just means they have to pay him a lot more money for us to live there, if I cant get a job.

I was in the middle of a job app, and just logged off cause I couldn't do it. To much questions and it would be easier if they have a system that you can put your resume in there and it does the rest. But, half the time you do that its all wacked out that you have to delete what is in there and manually do it.

Maybe I just don't have the patience anymore for this stuff anymore, half the time they skip your resume or they don't even get to yours. I am freaking out, cause I always had something and bring money in. We have hospital bills, mortgage, school loans, utilities, credit cards, car payments, car insurances, and who knows what else.

Is my background bad is that why they are not hiring me?
Am I under qualified or over qualified
I have a associates degree in business but, most companies want a bachelor degree, will they prefer to have one. most likely you will be denied if you don't have one.

Maybe when my husband and my kids go out of town this weekend for 2 weeks, maybe I can focus better and I am able to do more. This is the stuff I cant stand that puts me in a awkward place and bad place that I can relapse in my sobriety cause of high stress. I am trying isn't good enough, something needs to come my way.

Sorry, but I need reinsurance what I need to do before I go out of my mind...