Thread: Feeling lost
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 11:35 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
shil2587

Originally Posted by ch76 View Post
This all may be for nothing ! Just had a call from her. She wants to break up with me. Doesn't love me anymore. Home from rehab on Sunday and wants to move out and get a new place. Just like that. She has MS and doesn't work. Is on feeble benefits. I've helped to give her the most security she's had ever and that's coming from her parents. We rent this place and locked in until September. She's got everything going for her when she comes out. I think the isolation has distorted her view on life. Thinks she's all sorted and better. But the work has just started. A life change like this is surely going to make her relapse and put her son in danger again. I sure do pick them !
I am so sorry. I know how much this hurts and how much it's going to hurt for some time. There is nothing we can say that will make it hurt less, but please know we are here whenever you need us. Please take care of yourself. If it helps, keep yourself really busy for awhile. I found I needed to be exhausted at the end of each day for a while. Then lots of self care when you are ready to process. ((((Hugs))))