View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 09:51 AM
  # 326 (permalink)  
mirage

Lol I love you guys, you crack me up.

Let us know, aus. Hope you get good results but still a kick in the a**.
I had the annual smooshing of the boobs appt. today, so we both have doc. appointments on Tuesday! It's cold as heck out there for the end of March. Sunny, but cold. We still have a pile of snow in our cul de sac from the plows. Give. Me. A. Break.

Did a little NYC shopping yesterday. Got a few cute things and a coat for Spring cuz I've no idea what the weather will be like when we go. Had the chaperone meeting Sunday, telling us about the trip and what kids we will have in our group. (If you forgot, I'm going with Tony to NYC for 5 days with his high school choir. I think about 43 of us total, kids and adults.) We doing all sorts of touristy things and the kids sing at the Lincoln Center. We're seeing 3 Broadway shows, one of which is Les Miz and we're SUPER excited for that because T will be doing that show in the fall. Yay! We've never seen it on stage, only the movie, so it will be super special. Anyway..we go week from Friday, so I'm starting to get us ready. I'm not ready for all the walking and the crowds and the subway, however. I love a big city, but I've only really gotten around Chicago and that's via bus or cab. (I guess I did ride the subway all the time when I was in London years ago, but still.) I have a feeling the business will be a shock to the system.

Have a great day all! Muah!