View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 01:33 AM
  # 118 (permalink)  
Cohiba

Yes I do have a close friend group who I regularly go out with at the moment but I can and will not pass the blame to them this weekend they are went to bed at 11pm after the pub it was me that rang everyone I could think of in my phone oil to get some coke and then stay up all night partying. My group of friends do drink and try coke occasional but it's me with the problem and I don't think I would want to end relationships of 15 years.

I know the alcohol is a massive problem the reason I am probably focusing on the Coke more is I never used to do it much but now it seems like a weekly thing and also I never used to feel that depressed after drinking but now I am struggling to go to the work I can't see anything happy in my life. I also am started to really struggle financially which is linked with the coke as its so expensive. I know the booze is still an issue.

I can't believe what a mess I have made of my life at 25 when I have had everything so easy. I still aren't feeling any better even though it's day 3 sober I am currently just thinking what's the point