View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 03:09 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  
ladyscribbler

Originally Posted by mnh1982 View Post
Here are some more of AH's gems explaining why he's been out, unreachable on his cell phone & doesn't come back at night, in order:

Night 1: Well, I went to an AA meeting. Then I saw this pastor that I know. So I had a Hot Pocket & stayed there talking to him.

Night 2: So-and-so that I know from AA needs help moving furniture into a van so I'm going to his house...Well, so we moved all the furniture but then So-and-so backed the van into his house (HAAAAAAHAHAH WHAT.) & I had to stay there & help him repair it.

Night 3: I lost my phone at So-and-So's while repairing his house so now I have to go to AA to meet up with him & then go to his house to find my phone...I found my phone finally but I had to look for it all night & then I found it UNDER SO AND SO'S HOUSE BY A WATER MAIN.

Night 4: I went to go get a phone card (for the lost & found phone) & then I fell asleep in the car in our driveway listening to NPR.

Night 5: My car needs a part so I went to this guy's house that has a car just like mine that he parted out but it was clear out XYZ road (30 mins from home) & then I almost hit a moose on the way home & I went in the ditch but I had no reception so I had to walk up & down the road looking for a signal until someone came along to pull me out.

I just can't even, you guys.
Wow, seems like he has more trouble with AA meetings, public radio and wildlife than some people have with drugs and alcohol. Oh, wait, never mind...
Those are some pretty epic excuses though. If only they put half the creativity, ingenuity and energy into sobriety as they did into making up these ridiculous stories.