View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 08:55 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
AnybodyNobody

I am sick with a bad cold and at 8 months pregnant on top of that feeling very run down. I made the mistake of answering my AM's phone call yesterday. I knew I didn't have the spoons to deal with her craziness and did it anyway. Should have just let it go to voicemail. And as suspected it was a sh*t show of the usual sort with her, emotional, angry, victim quackery. She had the gall to tell me about how she threatened my nephew with a more severe punishment after his mom set a reasonable consequence for a behavior. Followed by some crying and expressing how she can't wait to build a relationship with MY son. I wanted to scream at her that in no way would she ever be allowed to have that kind of relationship with my child.

Sorry to hijack. I totally get the "masochistic" thing where the hope that they will somehow actually be sane and there for you wins out occasionally over the knowledge that the person is incapable of that. It seems like you have come so far in your recovery and I have taken such wisdom from all your posts here on SR.