Thread: Sigh
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 09:54 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
auroraxborealis

I decided to do a picture-a-day on Facebook while I'm relocated for my job Jan-April. If it weren't for that, I would try to only check it when I get that little red dot on my phone. My X has a new FB that he uses for his new gf and friends. He refused to add me, even when we were together. Actually he was suprised I even found it. His first account is blocked so you can't really see anything. Or maybe I'm just limited. Anyways, I'm FB friends with a lot of his family, and everyone once in a while he or his new gf get tagged and it pops up. And it makes me recoil a bit. I hate seeing his new gf and all her happy little posts with my old family.

After this work thing's done I'm going to try realllllllly hard to stay away. My Grandma's on there though, and she'll probably get upset if I deactivate my account, because that's how she "checks up" on me. And some friends out of state, that sort of thing its great to keep in touch with. But I was the one who would scroll through everything because god forbid I miss someone's post. Ugh. I can't keep doing that to myself.

I am happy that even though I've seen X's new gf pop up, I haven't looked at her profile at all. Definitely thought about it (we both got invited to X's neices's birthday party and she popped up) but didn't.