View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 04:38 AM
  # 316 (permalink)  
LoftyIdeals
SoberOutlook

I think youve hit the nail on the head with this challenge, Aussie. Unfortunately, its a crooked nail. Finding that way to deal with or soften the edges of life events without having to numb ourselves is the key. And the key can get jammed when we dont surround ourselves with people who understand. Even though there will always be relationships that refuse to understand, i am finding that fleeing those that do leads to a lonely misery. So, I guess I am back for that reason. I need to fight the battle for me, and fill my quiver with the right arrows and weapons to succeed, rather than go it alone. By fighting the battle for me, not only do I win, but so do those around me, by inheriting a better me. Keep up the good fight, Aussie.

Lots to share, but little time. Congrats to PBC on 18 months! Happy birthday, a day late, to T. My twins turned 18 yesterday as well. I didn't know they shared the date til yesterday.

Great to read from all of you! Dee, are you all settled in now? I hope all is well with everyone else.

Recovery is returning for me. Its been a long, difficult winter.