Thread: Sigh
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 04:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Duckygirl1

Sigh

i have a FB page that I haven't posted on since before my xabf left for rehab back in September. I've peeked maybe 4 times since, but no posting. He deactivated his page before he left and I was blocked before that anyway. So last night I go on and went to look up a girlfriend in Chicago. She and the ex have the same first 2 letters in their first names.

Surprise, surprise! His name popped up. He deactivated his page and unblocked me. So, yep I took a gander. He's doing just dandy! New friends, nice new expensive tattoo (could chip in for the storage space, but naaaaaah that would be thinking of someone else) and he sounds real positive. Got a lot of friends to hit up and make plans for the weekend with It must be so nice not to have any bills or serious responsibilities beyond not getting wasted.

He kicked the last drugs in Dec. I don't begrudge him his healing, but I swear that place is more like summer camp! Boo hoo, they have to follow rules and do chores. Yeah, like we don't. My girlfriend saw him at the aid office with a group from the rehab probably getting their housing and medical paperwork done. She was getting help with her oil bill. He looked her dead in the face and turned away. That much I get. He likes to pretend no one knows where he is. Just like he used to think no one knew he was an addict. She said it was like watching a bunch of middle schoolers. Sounds 'bout right.

Needless to say I deactivated my page and won't be on his. I'm just going to **** myself off more than I already am.