View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 02:31 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Brigzy13

I have made some progress! He asked for $40 the other day and even though I had it I said no. He tried to play the I'll get money and pay you back tomorrow card and he'll just be wasting gas borrowing money from someone else and the how am I going to get to work with no gas crap.. But I held firm. It was sooo hard. That was the day after I posted here. Things changed a lot since then. He almost had me trusting in him again for some stupid reason I'm so gullible. I still didn't budge and give him anything at all this week. He was honest about using drugs every day but the last 2 days he said he didn't cause he was going to change.. I looked up his nose. Yup.. Another lie. And the paranoid person I am went searching his passed out body and I'm pretty sure I found track marks as well on his forearms. I found the papers he forged to get the truck he bought. Turns out he also forged my name on them. Those papers are safe with me now. Friday he is supposed to get a big check.. Pay some bills. Then I'll be taking the truck I bought and calling the cops. I'm done being screwed with.. He was also honest about how he'd been using drugs for a while and had stored clean pee in the basement to pass the tests I gave him.. He is such a manipulator! I can't wait to be done with this..