Old 03-15-2015, 09:36 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
ch1

Figured I'd post an update as some nonsense has happened since and really brought me down.

After she got out of rehab a few weeks ago she seemed much better. She was expressing herself and not letting her home situation cause her to stress out and drink. Then last Friday I call her and she sounds clearly intoxicated. I call her out on it and she denies it. I tell her the next day that I'm not going to come visit her since I know she's lying, and that Monday she calls and admits to it. I proceed to tell her that I realize I can't trust her at all anymore and that we need to just stop talking.

So for this whole past week I didn't talk to her at all and she didn't attempt to talk to me. Flashforward to Saturday night. A friend of mine tells me his girlfriend saw my ex's name come up on an app that tracks arrests in the area. She sends a photo of the mugshot and arrest and it's my ex. Arrested mid Friday morning for another DWI and currently in jail for who knows how long.

I guess I don't know what to feel. I knew there'd be problems, but I didn't expect her to get another DWI. I don't even know what she was doing driving around at that time anyway, as she didn't have meetings on Fridays.

I'm worried what's going to happen to her now, even though I know it doesn't concern me at all anymore. That's 3 DWI's in about a year. I know the first two were combined into one case, but still. That fact that she's in jail is shocking. I still feel really horrible and don't know what to tell myself.