View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 12:23 AM
  # 294 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Blue: The Kardashians are the last ppl I care to keep up with! And personally! I think her hair looks awful! She had beautiful coal black hair! She should have kept it! Maybe she's trying to hook her next husband! And not use the booty for doing so! Ik Ik My bad!
.....The turtle will be fine! As for water? It's been pouring buckets for two days! For the past several years. We've been seeing more and more turtles here in the yard. Multiple babies get unearthed/uncovered in our yard work too. I had a turtle digging her hole in my rock garden one night to lay her eggs too. It was hot and she had gotten herself on a rock that wouldn't move. So I moved the rock and dug the hole deeper for her! Maria and Molly were keeping a watchful eye on her too! LOL If I hadn't known where she'd dug the hole the next day? I'd never found it! I looked up info on turtles and it said they like mossy areas. And sure enough! There was a moss where she was digging.

CleaninLI: Yes we've literally beat the horse down to it's knees over our comparison on the husband's antics! LOL Love the writing in the dirt in the tub too! I got a shock out of Jethro one day in the kitchen while I was at the sink. I was washing dishes and he wouldn't leave me alone. So I pulled the sprayer out and turned it on him! Oh the shocked look he had on his face! ROFL

Charley: Here's wishing things are calmer at your home! As for wanting to sleep together per him? Put some music on in the evening that is something y'all both like. Get him in a good mood! Put something sexy on and let him see you in it! He might beat you under the covers!

TOD