View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 06:04 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  
Cohiba

I don't want to start a new thread but for everyone following this the new title is

I AM A SELL OUT LET DOWN PIECE OF ****

So I managed 12 days sober then today came as said earlier starting a new job and my new soon to be manager invited me for a get to know each other lunch. Started perfect 1pm had food drinking coke discussing my role and new markets then 6pm the team turns up and just my luck everyone of them your typical sales lads, first thing they do without asking is bring over a round of jager bombs I knew I shouldnt but my manager was watching so did it. Next thing I know its 11pm and I have drunk 4 pints they all said lets go clubbing but I made my excuses and left.

Negatives: 12 days in and I am drinking what a crock of ****. I had no will power to say no. I was easily peer pressured.

Positives: I left when they carried on drinking, I was offered more shots and refused, I am home and want to continue my non drinking even with the slip up. Didnt make a **** of myself and came across well as a laugh and a goods salesman

Thoughts please....I am hating myself now for being such a push over.

Last edited by Cohiba; 03-11-2015 at 06:06 PM. Reason: forgot a point