View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 07:38 PM
  # 265 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hi gals!

I'm the walking/sitting half lidded person here!

First off and foremost! PCCharley! Did you by chance read any of the info on the link Cleanin posted? If not? Go read some of it! It's a real eye opener!

Blue! You need to behave yourself while your elder isn't around!

I haven't been here because: Monday morning around 8:00 am Jethro got up and saw my mom had called his cell phone. He called her back only to find out her Central Air unit wasn't running the fan. So he got ready and went over there. (There were three bolts that had vibrated loose and the fan was leaning sideways. He fixed it!) I stayed up to babysit Maria. He didn't get home until 1:00 PM. I went to bed at 2:30 PM! I woke up at 2:30 AM.

I sent my salon gal a text at 8:00 AM asking for time to get my hair done. She told me to come on! So I got ready and arrived at 9:30 AM. I left there at around 2:00 PM! I called mom about meeting us at our favorite Mexican food place. She said "Let me change my clothes and I'll be on my way". I picked Jethro up and we headed that way too.

We had a nice meal and then I said "Let's head on over to mom's for coffee"? And off we all went. We didn't leave mom's until 7:00 PM! We get home and I'm needing to get the dog fed, Marvin's cage cleaned and Maria's tomato cut up for her. I get the tomato out and start slicing it. I see Jethro come out of the bedroom and sit down with Maria. OH NO! That ain't going to happen. I say; can you come cut the tomato up for Maria? He gives me an attitude about wanting to spend time with his little girl that missed him! I turned from the counter and said "You can spend time with Maria for the rest of the night"! He grunts and groans getting off the couch! I head over to the dog food bag for Magnum's food. I cut up some leftover meat for a little extra flavor and take it all outside. Then I come back inside and open the porch door to put Marvin outside. I get his crate cleaned, canned corn in a bowl, fresh water, some more parakeet seeds poured in his seed bowl and open the door to let him back in.

SO? I'm getting very sleepy and needing a shower to get the itchy cut hair off of me. And all these curls she put in my hair is going to go bye bye! An elderly lady came in as I was checking out wanting info on the salon. She saw me turn around and saw my hair down my back. She asked me: "Is all that your natural hair?" LOL I smiled and walked over to her. I ran my fingers thru my hair saying "yes it's all my own hair"! No extensions. She reached out to touch my hair and said "It's so soft and beautiful"! I thanked her and gave my salon gal all the credit for making it look so good!

TOD