View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 01:51 PM
  # 260 (permalink)  
PinkCloudsCharley

Oh I hope Mr Blue will make it home for you this week or upcoming weekend! I'm sure both of you would enjoy some time together.

Yes, I kind of snuck in on the other thread. I don't understand the animosity over CRAFT. I mean, if it works, even for one person, shouldn't we celebrate that?! H also does AA as I've said before and if that works too, great ... I just don't understand why there can't be more than one side to things.

H did manage to get back on track. DD said yesterday that she has noticed he and I are problem solving so much better now. She said he is more willing to listen and talk things through, before he would just come out no holds barred. He has a lot of memory problems, I think this is a sign of PAWS, right? He'll say or ask something and an hour later ask the same thing, but that's getting better. I am getting better at being open about this, I'm realizing this affects more people than I realize. Everyone that I talk to has a relative or a friend who suffers from this. It's so sad.

It's quiet here today!