View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 11:35 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
marinadances

Hey Marcus,

Yes I think it's more mental than anything, that's why he kept going for only 1mg. He said in the past that this 1mg means so much for his body. I'm not sure how much is his mind playing tricks on him. But what comforts me is he said that knowing withdrawal is coming is much easier to deal with than being surprised by it, honestly he started with sneezing, Nasel congestion around 4pm on a Sunday after missing his dose. I'm not sure if it happened quicker because it's a low dose? Then his muscles went crazy around 2am along with insomnia. He himself told me that is probably as bad as it will get because he's so low anyway.

I'm scared honestly because we have never lived together, but in order to give him the best chance at beating this he is going to detox at my place and while here look for a new place to live. He agreed changing the environment is important. He doesn't live an apt currently it's more like a glorified hostel where he jut has a little furnished room. It's not in a good part of town. So that's why he can't go back to that place. It was my idea to have him do it this way and he completely agreed without reservations.

I am also scared because he doesn't know how the world is going to look in his eyes after this is done. I'm afraid when this is done, what happens with us? No one can say for certain.