View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 07:19 PM
  # 241 (permalink)  
PinkCloudsCharley

Hi Butter!! ((((big hugs)))) are you sick? Hope you are ok!!

Clean, i hear you. We always seem to run out of money before we run out of month! You seem like a very good cook tho and you sound like you enjoy it It sounds frustrating to continually get the runaround from the drs and the labs. I remember dealing with HMOs, not fun!

Blue, enjoy your visit at your inlaws. Dare cookies are good but not as well known as Nabisco or Oreos. And how do you have 12 kinda of Oreos? I'm not sure how many we have - regular, double stuffed, chocolate stuffed, vanilla wafer, chocolate dipped - maybe five different kinds? man we get ripped off here! Lol!! Now I'm wondering, what does it say about me that I know that much about Oreos? Lol they aren't even my favourite cookie!

Tod, i wouldn't want to be caught outside doing that right now either, although it was above freezing today and the snow started melting, yay!

Hi Allfor!

Ok I have a question. You know how after the session H was all excited because we're "finally on the same page"? I've asked him if we could start mapping stuff or at least get some key words figured out but he keeps putting me off. says he doesn't want to deal with that stuff right now. I know it reminds him of his drinking and then he feels guilty and on and on and on...but I'm tired of asking him to start doing this. So, do I just let it go? Do it without him? Remind him again? I feel like I drag him along thru a lot of things,appts with the counsellor, drs appts, university (not even kidding, i was on him all the time to study!) I guess I'm tired of making something a priority when it's not to him, even tho he says it is. How do I handle this?