View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 03:17 PM
  # 215 (permalink)  
allforcnm

Originally Posted by soverylost View Post
Allfor, you had an awesome article posted on the other board... I quickly read this this morning and it had a bunch of "thanks" for it. But when I went back to read it on detail, it was gone can you post it here? Or send it to me? I didn't read it closely but it sounded really interesting!!
Hi Sovery...

I had some people contact me asking off SR, and even on SR.. but no message from a mod or admin. Someone told me they thought it was bashing of her program but it was an article from a woman in recovery who called herself a people please (codependent) and how she became so intense trying to please the people in her program that it was making her physically sick.. going to meetings 6 times a week, volunteering all the time, and not being true to herself but to the group thought process instead.

these are signs of codependency and unhealthiness...

I sent a note to a mod over there because I didn't think it broke any rules.. and I made no comment only said it was interesting. I will send you the link by pm..

Sorry I cant read and reply to everyone right now, Im at work and its hard for me to do that as I get interrupted a lot. LOL