View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 02:42 AM
  # 210 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

SVL: Sounds like some good break thrus in y'all's session! Have you considered video'ing him when he's looping and seems not with it? You can play it back for him or even your Therapist to show him what happens! It's way better than trying to talk about it!

Blue: That long article had me shaking my head! I've lived in those situations with several men in my life! More of the obssessive part than any other!

Butter: Getting a 100/100 on a test is nothing to sneeze at! Congrat's!

We got several inches of sleet and then it started snowing at midnight! And it's still snowing! We aren't going to get above freezing for a couple of days either! Grrrrrrr Next week though we are going up and up in the temps! YAY! Up into the 60's anyway!

My sisters and mom always get a kick out of the snow! Years ago! Early 80's! When I had moved back home from SC? I lived across the field from my parent's! I saw a light on in my parent's house and called my mom at midnight to say: "It's snowing!" They were all asleep! (Arkansas used to not get too much snow! So it's an event when we do! LOL) So as of today, since that happened? I always get one of them calling or texting, saying; It's snowing! LOL I'll never live that one down! It's all done in fun though!

And with Spring being around the corner? The time Spring's forward an hour this Sunday!

TOD