View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 12:20 AM
  # 208 (permalink)  
allforcnm

Good Evening – where is everyone today?

SVL
You had a productive session, and I have to admit I was concerned too after all that’s been happening. The way you described how he has a blackout is something Im not familiar with. Does the therapist think this is normal, or is there something else going on? Maybe it is part of PAWS symptoms that was mentioned a while back. I would worry when he leaves the house because I wonder if hes capable of making good decisions? I hope you can work on mapping and identifying ways to break the pattern and its really exciting I think to hear how your all three working together and even the therapist is excited about the mapping. Im praying for your family, and that things level out soon.

Blue
I think your husband must miss you. Its very sweet.. I like the article he sent you, did he comment on it ? I think its factual too.. early in relationships its relatively normal to be all caught up with the other person, but like the story goes along most of us have a wake up moment and are able to merge our own needs with the needs of our spouse and we don’t obsess but just have concern and affection. But its not easy.. and once we fall in love… theres really not much going back to the way things were.
I think your friend added dumpster to get your attention.. LOL .. It would be strange to find food left with a note like that.. I would do a double take too.. but at least he left his name so you know where it came from. My friends probably wouldn’t and then I would really be puzzled.

I cant believe its already Thursday.. the very start of it at least. We have a family event to attend on Saturday… not really looking forward to it because it will take most the day.

I chipped a tooth and now I need to schedule an appointment.. after hearing so many scary dental stories, plus the experiences Ive already had Im not looking forward to it. Maybe I will be brave and call this week, but I doubt it.. LOL