View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 02:48 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Don W

Thanks everyone, I'm working so I'll post responses later. Just want you to know that I went home asked for help and proceeded to rant at rave to my dog, my pillow and whatever about how upset I was. Hey, maybe I needed the vent. My answer for help along with all of you came when I got up. In a controled manor I wrote down all the points I wanted to make at the meeting. I calmed down and self talked myself into understanding that I've done and good job under stressful situations. The most inportant thing is to be self satisfied. The meeting went well and I'm learning that sometimes you don't have to do anything. There are times like this that the person will hang themselves. Which he did. Like I said, some of you made some points I'd like to respond to. Many were taken out of my head somehow. I'll close with I don't understand. In the morning I'll have 2 years. I was looking forward to coasting this week. This week has been the most difficult in a long time. Like I posted before, I admit I was against the ropes about drinking, which I'm not happy I allowed to happen. Don W