View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 01:20 PM
  # 205 (permalink)  
BlueChair

I have a little funny to tell.

I got home last night and there was a neat box of food left there for me. Unopened salad mix and sealed bags of fruit. A note from one of my friends. It said:
Got this out of the dumpster for you, wash the boxes off before u put them in the fridge. I was like WHAT? Got this out of a dumpster and giving it to me? Am I in some strange parallel universe? Why is he doing looking thru a dumpster in the first place? I was so confused, never had this one happen before!

I called and he was saying it was leftover from this dinner over the weekend and its all good but not gonna be used. I was like ok so it was headed to the trash but it didnt actually come out of a dumpster. Hes like no it did! He decided what a waste, so he pulled it out and decided I might like to feed it to the wildlife. Aww that was sweet. And I found out it wasnt a big ole metal dumpster bit a wheeled bin, and this made me feel some better! Ha! This morning I took some grapes and lettuce out to the animals before work, hope they enjoy!

last night I told Mr Blue his friends were taking care of me while hes away. I told him the story and he laughed so hard.