View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 09:42 PM
  # 202 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by soverylost View Post
Yes and after too.
I know hes stressed. But seriously? Can he not just tell me? Can he not respect me enough?
This is getting old. For a whole half hour, he just kept getting more and more angry before he even told me what the problem was. And it was stupid, because it was something that I had forgotten and once he said I i remembered and agreed. So then I ask, why didn't you just say it earlier? Holy hell you'd think i asked for the world! I don't respect him, i don't listen to him, i don't support him...and after I spent a half hour asking him why he was frustrated and upset,and then agreeing with what he said (that i had forgotten about)!

Yes he's been acting like this a lot lately. The counsellor calls it dry drunk,and H needs to step up and do some work on himself. Like Blue said, now the inner work on why the addiction started needs to take place, and it's not. And that's why his old patterns keep coming up and will keep coming up.

So now I'm in Ds's room, Ds is sleeping and I'm debating. Do i want to even sleep in our room tonight? I have problems sleeping beside someone who acts like they hate me
H doesn't hate you SVL! He's just very confused and missing his alcohol! H seems to not be wanting to admit he can't drink anymore! Or he could be hanging onto the belief after a short period of time he'll be able to drink again and it will be okay then? And that's why he's putting all the blame on you and hating the sessions!

As for sleeping! I've been sleeping in my own room for several years now! I tell Maria she better never die as long as her daddy is alive. She sleeps on her own spot at the head of the bed beside her daddy every night! He will not go to sleep until he has her tucked in beside him. ARGH! He sounds like a growling bear with the snores that come out of his mouth. Keeps me up the entire time I'm laying there! Sooooo anyhow! That's another story all by itself!