View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 09:31 PM
  # 201 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Seems H gets more bent out of shape when it comes to y'all's sessions!?! Around those times anyway! To be honest? There's no way in hell I'd go to sessions, with or without Jethro! He could diplomatically talk a snail out of it's shell and the snail would say Thank You! LOL I can tell by his actions tonight he got MY message yesterday! The longer I'm off the pain meds? The stronger I get mentally! Jethro is so stubborn in his way of thinking? It takes a strong person to get thru to him. He'll walk all over someone that isn't strong enough to hang on thru it with him.

Here's an example for y'all! When I first moved in here back in 2006! I found out Jethro liked to keep old computer's! There were several on the backporch too! They'd been there for years. Rained on, dirt and full of cat hair from the nine cats that were here! So when I started cleaning things up around here? I threw those computers into the truck bed. Well that night it rained! Okay? The next day I finished filling the truck up and headed to the dump with a friend in tow to help me. I get everything out of the truck except the damned computers! I had 2nd thoughts about them and called him. He said: "Since they set in the back of the truck in the rain all night! They aren't any good now!" Say WHAT? I said; listen: And one by one I pitched the computers into the trash container so he could hear them hitting the bottom of it! He hung up! LOL God I was HOT over that! How DARE he put the blame on me for them not being any good? After years of them enduring all the weather and everything else on the porch! ARGH! He reminded me SOOOO much of a little boy blaming his mommy for tossing out his toys. If it wasn't for the other 30+ computers all over the house? I'd probably been more careful about throwing them in the dump! But this taught me something about him!

Just today I asked him if he got the heat up and going in his barn? He said; yes! I then asked him if he'd also cleaned a spot to put that non-working monster TV he's had setting in his bedroom for 20 years collecting dust since he doesn't want to get rid of it? And the fight was on! I've told him a hundred times! I understand you hoarding things! Could you just please get it organized? And quit using our home for a collecting area? I've also told him several times if he dies before I do? I'm gonna have one hell of a yard sale! He said: "You better price them well or I'm going to come back and haunt you!" LOL I told him he better get his haunting outfit washed and cleaned!

Jethro is a fixer! He can take any part from anything and repair things with it! Which is great in many ways but a pain in others! Our property is also grandfather claused in. So the city can't tell us what we can or can't do here! Which is grand except for Jethro wanting to bring things home to stack up on it! He's talked many a time about putting a large shop out back! Oh hell NO! He'd have that sucker so full of stuff you couldn't get inside it, just like he has both our barns!

So you see now what I deal with around here? He worked for a tool company for 15 years before getting laid off. Have y'all ever seen the inside of say Sear's store where all the tools and equipment is at? Well it's here too! The same look! He's also done woodworking and has all the saws for that too! I haven't seen anything yet he can't fix or make with just picking up a book and looking at how it's made! Including repairing vehicles! He replaced the engine in my car two years after I moved in here! He tore a rainbow vacuum cleaner apart into hundreds of tiny pieces. He got new parts and put it all back together again. I'm still using it today! This is what I mean when I need/want him in his right mind again! In reference to my earlier post!

I read your posts SVL about H and him being a DRY drunk! Him blaming everything on YOU! I hear it too! From my older sister's live in BF! He's a DRY drunk! And then there's my younger sister's husband! He drinks all the time! And is the sweetest man you could meet!

Can you tell me the reason(s) H is trying to stop drinking? If you've said on here the reasons? I've missed it or came here later in the story!

TOD