Old 03-02-2015, 08:56 AM
  # 212 (permalink)  
LBrain

stressed beyond, just stressed. Reviewing poster board for wife's presentation - there is a neat looking representation of a flu virus. Except there are circles and arrows pointing to words that are not a part of the presentation - no reference to such illustration. It is also in the accompanying handout of figures. And I know one of the students is going to ask a question about it - Murphy's Law. And I also know it's going to be stump the dummy time. Now I have to inform my pal that she has to able to answer questions about said illustrations - learn what the big words mean before you use them...
...when she wakes up a half-hour before she leaves. Students will generally look at cool 'pictures' instead of following text during presentation.

Why am I stressed? Because I was asked to review, "grade" her presentation. All fine and dandy. Just don't give me the finished product for review when there is zero time to make changes to it. One paragraph has a sentence half used twice in the same sentence. About 20 packages are already made up and ready for distribution. They were put together last night in a rush.

Does anyone use power point any more?

I realize I am talking to myself here. Just needed to vent.

Happy Monday, Happy Week - 3 weeks until spring here (official spring).
Going up to 40's by weekend! A heat wave!