Old 03-01-2015, 03:30 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
seek

I know "more will be revealed." I always yearned for a "family" when I was young, and then had my own family - and then betrayals, alcoholism, etc., "lost" what family I thought I had. It is a deep wound within me and all I have ever wanted.

I am educated, but at heart, a very simple person and an introvert and homebody. I can do lots of things to cope (bodywork, etc. - today I took a long walk on the beach with my dog, fixed a little Zen water feature and hooked that up, bought a little sparkly cross for my alter, got a coffee, etc. - and it was good and took up time - but in the meantime, my grandson is not responding and it is an important day. He is not in jail (just checked) - praying that he is okay.

And yes, I have been praying and it really does help me - but being a grandma to him has been one of the most loving relationships I have ever had. It's not as simple as "just letting go" when it is a very important relationship (and I know I have no choice - just stating what is true for me).