View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 11:56 AM
  # 479 (permalink)  
phoebe64

I missed the date announcement, FAD, but congrats on 5 months! I missed your pictures too, but the path sounds like a big job. I am sure it will look beautiful when finished.

I definitely have neglected much in life due to drinking, and so does my husband. So, together, or when sober on my own, it is still hard to catch up. I cannot do much heavy work, or lifting, moving furniture, etc... I have a weak back from an old injury. When I look at all that needs to be done with sober eyes, i get overwhelmed and depressed.

a big project I want to do is to have a new room added to the house, along with revitalizing the kitchen-new counters, cabinets. I have fairly new appliances. I think to get to doing that, we need to purge a lot of stuff to make room to shift things around during the work. It is a dream, but we should get on it, before we have college bills. So, I guess I have 2-3 years to get it done!

Thinking about Briar.

V, glad you do not have the flu and feel a bit better. I can get ill over achy and ill with depression and anxiety. I could use a good dose of sunshine myself.

Hi Arbor, Conquest, Leigh, Dee, and anyone I may have missed.

Plugging along, trying to get through the winter. Definitely feeling winter blahs. Have not been on the computer much this weekend, so that is a good thing. Changed some sheets, doing some laundry, made some food. Glamorous stuff!