Administrator

Class of October 2014 Part 11

last part here:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...t-10-a-20.html

D
Old 02-14-2015, 10:47 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
02.27.15 :): ▽VII△VIII

Okay wow, Briar is like up the stairs on all fours not even totally making it closing one eye to writ tehis style. Propositioned my husband but he turned me down. Sad show,. love you guys.
Old 02-14-2015, 10:53 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Well, get totally up the stairs to your room and go to bed love.
Old 02-15-2015, 03:02 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi V,

Valentine's Day is a nonissue around here, kind of like Groundhog Day. I saw a bit on Melbourne, interesting too. Says you live in one of the most expensive cities in the world, but also one of the most livable. Have you ever been to the observation level in Eureka tower? The view looked great.

Glad you're feeling better.
Old 02-15-2015, 03:17 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I am feeling better, thank you love.
No, I have never been up there...it costs $20.
Maybe one day...

Heading for bed, have to work early.
Have a great day.
Old 02-15-2015, 03:19 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Night V!
Old 02-15-2015, 04:40 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Good morning all. I'm going to stick close to you all today if that is ok. AV was a bear yesterday. I expect today may be the same. I think it wanted me to isolate myself today, so I'm doing the opposite.

V I hope you are feeling better. Womanly issues are no fun! I'm glad you saw a doctor.

Arbor I hope your son is feeling better today too. Poor thing. I hope you are getting rest, I know how exhausting a sick child is.

Briar I hope you can start over today. Get that alcohol put of the house. I remember how daunting it is to start over, but you can do it. We are all here for you.

I'm up before the sun, got cinnamon rolls going in the bread machine. Yum. I'm thinking about warm and decadent foods for today and tomorrow since it is supposed to be really cold and maybe a bit snowy.

Be back to check in later.
Old 02-15-2015, 04:42 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

One of my favorite things is to sit here and listen to the mockingbird start singing its heart out while it's still dark out! Lesson to be learned there for me.
I've sat here long enough for daybreak and the song goes on.....Love. It.

I hope your evening was nice and exciting Conquest .........Arbor, I hope yours was nice and boring due to lots of sleep for everyone in your home.

Gym time.....biceps and back today....good stuff.

Edit: Just seeing your post ChickChick. I've called the AV a grizzly attack myself. Stick around here with us today. I've been wanting a bear skin rug.
Old 02-15-2015, 04:57 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

FAD, Just for you this morning: Not the "after" picture you were expecting?

Doing okay here, but I am very depressed by this winter weather. I don't love snow. I don't love bitter cold. We have both. I do love sunny walks. I NEED sunshine.

We did get out for dinner last night. It was excellent food. Not particularly romantic, but fine. It was pretty snowy, but only a few inches down then, and no wind, so it was good to get out before being stuck back inside. Today, it is a blizzard. High winds, white out conditions.
Old 02-15-2015, 05:19 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Thanks from, I'll send the dead bear your way.... I'm afraid you will have to take care of the skinning. I think I did the hard work though.

Oh my Phobe that is quite a bit of snow! I hate snow, but I'd have to go out and play for a bit. Well maybe after the blizzard stops.
I forget do you craft? Today would be a perfect day for it. I've got a bunch of knitting projects started and I started spinning yarn for a very colorful sweater.

Just had a sweet sleepy 6 year old climb into my lap. Going to enjoy the snuggles for a while.
Old 02-15-2015, 06:37 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Hi ChickChik, yes I do craft. I have a hat on a simple knitting loom I could complete today. I set it down around the holidays and then put it away, and forgot about it. My son could use it too, right?! And I like to make beaded jewelry, I sometimes simply color, but in grown up coloring books. I love to cook. I just put a pork butt in the crock pot! All these storms are NOT figure-friendly.

Anyone with a shovel is welcome to come and play, lol. I will supply hot chocolate for the full experience. The kids do have some fun tubing down the hill in our back yard. The neighbors all come over as well. They go to another yard to dig tunnels and caves in the snow.
Old 02-15-2015, 06:48 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

You should get out the hat today. I'm working on a bit thick pair of mittens. I don't know if they will be for me or DD. I bet she will steal them.

I had to bribe the 10 year old to go take care of the chickens with a big mug of hot chocolate.
Tubing down a hill sounds so fun! Dinner sounds awesome. Im between doing chili and cornbread for dinner or potato soup in bread bowls. Whichever we don't do today we will do the other tomorrow.

Time for the cinnamon rolls to go in the oven. Everyone. Come get one in about 20 minutes!
Old 02-15-2015, 06:56 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by phoebe64 View Post
FAD, Just for you this morning: Not the "after" picture you were expecting?

Doing okay here, but I am very depressed by this winter weather. I don't love snow. I don't love bitter cold. We have both. I do love sunny walks. I NEED sunshine.

We did get out for dinner last night. It was excellent food. Not particularly romantic, but fine. It was pretty snowy, but only a few inches down then, and no wind, so it was good to get out before being stuck back inside. Today, it is a blizzard. High winds, white out conditions.
Look at that snow piled up outside your window, phoebe; good heavens.

Glad you were able to get out for dinner.
Old 02-15-2015, 06:58 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

PHOEBE! Is that snow piled against the window? That's just wild!!!. I can only imagine how muddy and grimy that will all be as it slowly melts on the roads.

ChickChick, gonna do chili and cornbread here. Supposed to be rainy and cold the next couple of days...might as well eat some comfort food.
Do y'all raise the chickens just for eggs?

Gotta try that potato soup/bread bowl combo.
Old 02-15-2015, 07:02 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ChickChick View Post
You should get out the hat today. I'm working on a bit thick pair of mittens. I don't know if they will be for me or DD. I bet she will steal them.

I had to bribe the 10 year old to go take care of the chickens with a big mug of hot chocolate.
Tubing down a hill sounds so fun! Dinner sounds awesome. Im between doing chili and cornbread for dinner or potato soup in bread bowls. Whichever we don't do today we will do the other tomorrow.

Time for the cinnamon rolls to go in the oven. Everyone. Come get one in about 20 minutes!
Potato soup in bread bowls - two of my favorite carbs in one meal!!!!!
Old 02-15-2015, 07:34 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Carb it up gang!!
Old 02-15-2015, 07:36 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Come get 'em.... they won't last long!

From- we have just been having them for eggs, but as many roosters as I've hatched lately I think some are going to end up in the freezer.

Last edited by ChickChick; 02-15-2015 at 07:45 AM. Reason: awe, flicker isn't agreeing with me!
Old 02-15-2015, 07:36 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

How is the little one this morning, Arbor?
Old 02-15-2015, 07:38 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

How's the boy Arbor?

ChickChick......thanks for doing the bear killin'!

Last edited by Mark1014; 02-16-2015 at 05:08 AM.
Old 02-15-2015, 07:42 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

He's doing better Leigh thanks. Not throwing up anymore. Turns out my wife and him both got the norovirus. Poor little guy. Ear infection on top of it. What a Valentines yesterday. You can't make this stuff up! I was up at 4:30 this morn to plow, so not as much sleep as I would have liked, but not as much snow as predicted.