View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 06:38 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
zjw

my wifes out of town dealing with a dieing family member while i'm home with the kids who are sick and its just been a terrible week for me taking care of them. Its also been horrible for her. she mentions last night that shes going to smoke dope. what can i say? does it make me happy nope. But shes not the one with the problem I am. she never abuses stuff like that or uses it regularly IE this would be the first time in years for her.

So i have to ask myself am i jealous of her? yeah I guess sortof. But I know i cant get angry at her. shes dealing with some tough stuff herself right now. it hasnt been easy on any of us. How i feel at the moment when she mentions this that GRRR i cant believe shes gonna do that while i'm dealing with these kids (that that feeling) is probably how she felt all those years when i was **** drunk and she was stuck dealing with whatever I wouldnt know I was **** drunk.

I'd say cut him some slack show him the cleaning supplys like others have said even politely tell him your concerns but dont get too frustrated about it or at leastallow him to see it.