View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 03:07 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
JT0626
I will NOT drink to that!

Jen.

I wish kids came with instruction manuals too! It's crazy how we came up in an era where social media didn't exist & now it is rampant.

I just wish we would been notice with all this problem in advance then them taking control of the situation. Its my job to make daughter understand what could happen or maybe they could have sat down and talk to her how this works then keeping her out of the loop.
If I am not mistaken, I think schools with those iPad programs spell out the rules to the kids before they hand them out. I think this might be a good lesson to your daughter that if something is loaned to you, it doesn't give you the right to do whatever you want with it. It's just like with work computers, one should know better than to install or download any software that your job hasn't provided. You are still making your daughter out to be the victim & she technically wasn't. It sounds like her school has a no tolerance policy & they are sticking to it.

I still think you should read the school handbook & the rules they have in place with the iPads. So you can familiarize yourself with the rules & go over them with your daughter.