View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 10:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Jen73
New Life Sober

Problems dealing with daughters School

I need some answers to cope with this problem.

My daughter had her I-pad restricted so its really hard to do some of her school work assignments cause she doesn't have the tools to use them. Reason why she was restricted cause she download a app on there that the school didn't like, I guess....

On her personal time she uses her phone and goes on her social network sites to post stuff. I don't think that's a harm, that she does that.

Well back in December 2014, she been using Mary J for some time, and one of her friends now ex friend told on her at school, that's how CPS came in our life the 2nd time around. My daughter takes drug tests to see if she is using. They all been good results.

The principle called my husband the other day to let us know that she doesn't like some things on her twitter account and that is why she isn't going to undue the privileges for her to use her i-pad.

The thing is she has learned and she wont use that app on her I-pad, but these things she put on her twitter is just words and it isn't harming anything. She just speaking things out. also its on her time and using her cell phone.

I think the principle has personal engender out for her and my opinions about this what she does on her personal time shouldn't be any concerns for the school

She has good grades, she does her homework, Who cares what she does on her personal time, if its a quote she put on there or she wanted to complain about how our power went out twice this week.

Quotes you put on things is just something you like but it doesn't necessarily going to act on it.

Anyways, I just need some help to understand and what I need to do.

Thanks, just venting