View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 09:02 AM
  # 141 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Allfor: I don't know why I haven't thought of this before? Does your son like "Spider Man"? He could be relating the bathroom spider to the Spider Man! This could be his fascination over it!

I knew you weren't serious over your son growing up! LOL I saw the "NOT" after the sentence. Had to pull your leg a little on that one!

While waiting on my meds to be filled there was an older man talking to me about having the Shingles multiple times! ARGH! He said he took the vaccine after the first round of them and is still getting them. I just groaned! I shared my methods with the home stuff I used and he wrote them down. He said he'd put them to use on the next round! I also found out to make sure a person should use the words - Shingles - before saying they were taking this medicine. It's also used for herpes! DOH! I decided to go on in to be seen because I've had other areas itching! Nothing appearing! Just itching. And then this morning I had one little sore appear on my stomach!

My daughter had an eventful night last night! I'll share! ,,,,,,, She started her text with: Good morning! Nightly events reminder! Half asleep thru all this.... Log and throwing up at 0145. Get carpet cleaner ready and clean up. Go back to bed 30 mins later. Thought I heard something outside. Turned alarm on from phone. Still kept hearing some damn thudding sound. Get up. Go down stairs. Forgot alarm was on. Let the dog out. Delayed entry alarm went off. I put ------ in. Wrong code. zzzzzzz's Put ----- in. Turned alarm off 10 mins later cops are ringing my door bell.....first code I entered is the silent help me I'm in duress code!!!! And I'm still hearing thudding outside! Handle that situation. Go back to bed. My son is back up puking some more! Soooooo? I'm taking leave today!

I couldn't help laughing thru the oh no's while reading this after getting up this morning! I asked if he was okay and also if she had her Jammie's on when she answered the door for the cops? She and I both talk with laughter and kindness in our voices with each other and everyone else! We've both had too much drama in our lives and just want to be content in our lives! It's just who WE are! I told her with what happened a couple of Christmas' ago and now this? Her address is on their radar! She agreed laughing about it all. They were away and a very drunk man ripped the screen off their window/broke the window and tried breaking in. He lived down the street, but thought he was locked out of his own home. He wasn't wearing any pants either! Their neighbor saw it happening and called the cops before the alarms went off.

And to continue with the interesting things happening? I thought y'all would get a kick out of this! My SD sent this to me!

TOD