Old 02-26-2015, 03:02 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
markz

Who really knows, every area, every juristiction is different, every country is different.

Only a lawyer and/or his/her well informed client can review the law code, and proceed legally.

If buddy says he/she can email, ok, go ahead and email. ONLY if you know the fully what the law states. You can not assume anything, ignorance is not a defence. So if you email, and you get caught, go to court, be an adult and tell the truth.

I have been pulled over by active police patrol members, knowing more about the law then a sworn in official, sworn to uphold the law. But the police officers have a power complex, they can and will arrest you without due cause, and can arrest you illegally and they themselves will not be punished in any way shape or form. Its just the way it is. Police officers are apart of the biggest gang in the world. Judges, Jail Guards, Wardens, Peace Officers heck I have even seen it with private security companies those guards being welcomed into the gang. Doesnt take much of viewing youtube to find misjustices on the part of even the judge. Personally I think they should be thrown in jail, into general population when they break the law. People get thrown in jail for not paying a measly fine, not paying the bus fare. Yet judges and prosecutors throw innocent men in jail, knowing that the police fudged the numbers.

This tells us, you have to become the expert.
You have to know exactly what the law states.
And, in the end, you need to tread lightly and not stir the mess up even more.