View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 06:21 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
zjw

I like your hospital idea. Stall it etc..

One thing tho to think about is be thankful you have that other job. Maybe you cant pay all your bills on it but it is something. Some form of an income god forbid. And since your doing well there it gives you a sense of achievement and a job thats a hair more rewarding then the other.

I think one of the biggest issues with my job is I have no sense of reward from it. People need someting rewarding about there job in order to stay motivated even if hte job is crap. I've worked crap jobs in the past but my coworkers where great to be around and that alone was rewarding enough for me to keep going back etc..

just think either way at the end of the day this nonsense will be over and done with and you can move on in whatever direction thats gonna be.

At least you wont be worried about that big scary meeting on tuesday. If your like me you can find something else to worry about ::facepalm:: no but seriously at least it'll be over and done with and you'll know the outcome there will be no more scary unknowns.