View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 08:25 PM
  # 229 (permalink)  
Tamerua
Recovering ostrich

I have been absent... We did another re-org at work... we do them about every 12-18 months (I know right?!?!?) and in the 9 years I have been there, have gone from a large local company to a world wide conglomerate. Each reorg, we lay off more and more people causing the people left to do more work with no transition of the work. People don't know that they're going to be asked to go.... it's really insane. And unhealthy. Anyway, I could write volumes on it, but at the moment, all I will say is that I'm still searching, in all this time, I've only had the one real interview, a couple of phone calls and that is it but I need to think of a different strategy because I can't work the way that they want us to, which is around the clock, personal life be damned.

I don't think that you sounded resentful courage, I think that it sounded realistic though. I had similar relationship dynamics with my family because of my drinking and now I'm relatively fine. Note I say relatively. LOL

Met with the sponsee, had to have a talk about commitment and whether or not this was going to work, I think we're good now. I had the flu and lost a huge chunk of time because I was down and out for 4 days in bed, didn't even hit 600 steps on the fitbit!

I'm off to bed, need to get some sleep before this week starts all over again.

Everyone have a good night.