View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 09:46 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
cleaninLI

Glad to hear from you eyes! Butter I noticed you are stuck in Switzerland due to the snow in Boston. We were lucky and missed this one. It snowed a little but not much.

Don't worry TOD my name is cleanin! CleaninLI? So you haven't misspelled it? I like your system but not sure I can do that on the ipad and tablet? I don't use a laptop or desktop computer. I have them but I find my iPad easier. But we will see...now that I'm not smoking I do to need to walk around while typing. Lol

Alfor I'm sure you will be ready when the time comes! Thank you so much for providing us all a different perspective and one that has been successful too. Very important. As soon as I'm strong enough in my own recovery I plan to talk to my brother about my nephew. I feel so horrible watching him deteriate.

Soverylost I hope you and hubby had a nice valentines day! Hope everyone did! We didn't really celebrate...just did our usual weekend routine. Went out for breakfast and shopping. I did bring home some red bagels for the kids! Lol Was out most of the day. It was nice!
Allfor will hit the candy today and tomorrow! ha! My daughter refused to let me buy any until it goes to at least half off! Lol

Blue tell us what you and hubby did for valentines day? Hope it was nice!

I know there is more to comment on....will have to came back....I have some special crepe batter in the fridge. Was planning to make them with fruit. I just wish I had picked up some of that hazelnut spread! I've heard it's very tasty with crepes!

Have a nice Sunday everyone!