View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 04:02 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

CleanLI: Why didn't somebody tell me eons ago I was always misspelling your avatar name? Geeezzz I was writing Cleanin!
.....In the early part of taking the opiates? I had lots of get up and go. The longer I was on them and the more MGs I ingested? The less energy I had! And then it was the dreaded - I need a pill or five to do the housework, take a walk, go shopping, cook supper, take a shower, go to bed, etc. I had to get really buzzed to force myself to get moving. And I was moving like a turtle then. So I here ya on how you were a cleaning freak while taking them. I get way more done now with the things I use now for energy. And I'm not popping pain pills everytime I turn around either.
.....When Jethro takes the pain pills he can't hardly breathe and looks like a hundred year old man trying to get around. So I'd say his busy sprees are not when he's taken them. Even my mom made a comment while on the phone today about seeing his labored breathing. Plus he's sweating badly too. I can only watch it happen. I've talked to him about it all until I'M out of breath.
.....Mom had called me to tell me she got her flowers today. She said; they smell sooooo good! There's a fishbowl for the vase too. Then she said: "Maybe I'll get a goldfish later on to put in the bowl?" Oh hell no mom! You'll end up cooking that thing in it from your woodstove! She said I was probably right! LOL

SVL: Maybe suggest to H to write things down. Put it on paper so he can see what's got him so angry. Or on a computer document? Sometimes it just helps getting it off my chest on here to feel better! It's sort of a way in saying: "There! I said it. I feel better now!"
....As alcoholics and addicts. We usually kept track of our times we used. I need to take a pain pill at ??? time for it to last till ???. I need this many pills to make it till my next script is filled. Everything evolved around time. So making a promise to ourselves to go 24 hours w/o something? That's a feat to accomplish in itself! Does this also help you to understand where all that talk comes from in AA/NA?

Blue: You're welcome on the new thread getting started! LOL I just happened to glance at the number since the post rolled over to the new page. I was like - WOW! We need a new thread! LOL
.....Yes I can eat anything I want. I'm just eating slowly and carefully!

TOD