View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 01:36 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Winterkat

Originally Posted by JT0626 View Post
Best part of my day: Kissing & hugging my 3 year old as I was getting her ready for daycare.

Worst part of my day: Eating that Thai food that just did a number in my intestines. (it was good though!)

Most interesting part of my day: Thinking about what kind of soap I will make tonight!
JT, not to hijack but I just read two books on soapmaking and I can't wait to try... Just trying to source out lye in my little corner of nowhere!! Any tips?

As far as the thread...

BEST: made sweet potato/ Thai green curry soup for lunch. It was so nourishing and tasty!

WORST: Realizing that it was only 8 (46f) degrees in my kitchen this morning, and fretting that my furnace might not keep up today (-38c windchill....(-36F))

MOST INTERESTING: watching the wild birds at the feeders. I got a new nijer seed feeder that looks like a sock (it's hideous) so I know they weren't sure what it was. My favourite little chickadee then basically "taught" all the finches what it was. It was kind of cool to watch how it unfolded. It's now the favourite in the yard.